I have delayed in posting any updates on my pages as we all know this situation is changing daily.
Whilst we deal with the uncertainty of Coronavirus, I wanted to reassure you all about measures that I am taking.
I am fiercely protective of my business and you as my clients, but I wanted to reassure you I will continue to work unless instructed by the Government not to do so. Your health is of upmost importance to me and I will be taking extra precautions during this time to ensure this.
It is worth remembering that I am working alone home and you will be having virtually no contact with any other person during your visit.
As well as maintaining usual high levels of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and abiding by industry standards, I will be adopting additional measures to ensure my treatment room remains as safe a place as possible for you all to enjoy your treatments.
Additional steps include:
- Wiping door handles and other common surfaces between clients with anti-bac spray
- Wiping card reader with anti-bac spray
- Using sanitiser spray regularly whilst treating clients – also available for client use should you
- Continuing to wash linens at 60+ with the addition of anti-bacterial washing liquid in each wash.
- Extra time between appointments to reduce contact between clients.
Having said that If you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, such as a persistent cough or high temperature, please let me know at your earliest convenience and I will be happy to reschedule your appointment for you for when you feel well.