Payment by cash, debit and credit cards. Also via PayPal transfers to email@example.com
Booking Terms & Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All appointments are subject to a non refundable booking fee.
- Completion of a consultation form is required for all treatments.
- Signed consent is required before each treatment.
- My ‘right to cancel’. If through circumstances beyond my control I am unable to carry out your treatment I reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative time or day.
- Refunds and Exchanges; Products must be returned unused, unopened with their seal intact and in the same condition as they were originally purchased. I will not accept for exchange or refund any item which has been used or is not in the exact condition in which it was purchased. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- Certain medical conditions and Pregnancy may be contra-indication to a range of treatments. If you have an existing medical condition, please speaking directly to me to determine if you can indeed book the treatment.
Arriving for your treatment:
- Clients who are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment may have to reschedule and will incur a charge, or will have their appointment time reduced but will still be charged full appointment time.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time.
- In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our clients, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and/or drinking during the treatment.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied/supervised by an appropriate adult.
- Children are unable to accompany adults in the treatment room. Due to the nature of the salon please refrain from bringing babies and toddlers into the salon.
Your treatment appointment is reserved specifically for you. I therefore ask that you notify me at least 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment. I understand that unforeseen situations arise, but late cancellations and ‘no show’ appointments cost precious time and money.
Therefore the following applies to all bookings;
48 hours notice of cancellation must be given after which 50% of the treatment cost will be charged.
Less than 24 hours or ‘No shows’ will be charged the full cost of the treatment.
Regular special offers are available, please ask for the latest promotion details or follow me on Facebook and Instagram.